The Master Hatters at Jaxonbilt Hat Co builds custom, cowboy hats, western hats, western movie hats, cowboy action shooting hats and western re-enactment hats.
SERVICES – Send me your tired, beat-up, stained hat and I can restore it to as close to original condition as possible!!! We provide a quality hat restoration and hat renovation service. Don’t want to restore your old hat? We offer trade in prices on a new JAXONBILT HAT!
A unique offer from JAXONBILT HAT CO. How about ordering your next hat and a hat can to protect your investment, with a hand painted western scene of your choice? A special service, which we know will make your next hat purchase the talk of every one that sees it.
*Special order hats require a deposit.
* Please note that felt hats may shrink during renovation causing you to lose 1/8″ to 1/4″ off your brim width. This is a condition of the felt and JAXONBILT HAT CO. cannot be held responsible for the shrinkage. However, every effort will be made to return your hat with it’s original brim width.
HAT CARE TIPS
- Store your hat on its crown or in a box. Consider using a hat retainer. NEVER store your hat brim down on a flat surface. This can cause your brim to flatten.
- Remove surface dust often using a soft brush or hat sponge. Begin cleaning at the left front side, working the felt counterclockwise.
- Avoid heat. Store your hat in a cool dry place. Heat, perspiration and moisture will shrink the sweat band. NEVER store your hat in the back window of a hot car or pick-up.
- To help keep rain, snow or heavy perspiration from reshaping your hat, turn the sweat band down, allow the hat to rest on the sweat band until dry.
- Corn starch or baby talc may be used to clean small water spots from light colored hats.